Tuesday, January 13, 2009

bad day

hay'all,

my mood totally swing today..its hard when people tak ALERT when it comes to talking...its because of the misunderstanding about my account..i just need an ADVICE,and very loud n clear im not blaming anyone for the trading account eventhough the thruth is..YES..honestly,i followed..but im not kind a person who one to humilated ones ,so thats why i just keep quite and take full responsibility on that..t,which i blame myself for totally believe on that point of view..i am so STUPID n IDIOT to believe and follow..i should more trust myself in that..now its too late,and when im seeking for the advice,i plak yg kena hambur balik..is that fair..padahal,i already terang terangan said,thats my fault and i didnt blame anything.. seriously,i fed up...seriously,im pissing off...seriously,im mad...seriously,i hate this feeling...
but somehow,nobody perfect..i made mistake,but the one that i really frust is ,im kind a very open person..so when people misunderstood,people made a wrong judgement to me..thats disappointed me most....
apapun,it just a feeling..anger n moody feelings..

till we meet again..

helfina



2 comments:

IT & Invest said...

Hello.Salam Perkenalan..

Apa yang buat u marah sangat tu?

helfina said...

hai,wasalam..

marah sebab people tu x faham ... kita ckp lain,dia faham lain.lepas tu nak blow..heheh.biasalah human being kan..always makes mistake.me too..