Wednesday, May 13, 2009

rindu tak?

hay'all,

erm..agak lama i tak buka my own blog ni..past a few months quite though and rough time to get thru...tp everything dah ok..ALHAMDULILLAH..semuanya berjalan lancar,cuma biasalah,ada sket2 benda yang susah nak settle.apa project???? im setting up my own company,so sibuk cari office,buat renovation and cari business to ensure company will always have income..and im not stick with one kind of business as i have lots of opportunity so i just grab all of it,,as long as im gaining some profit..its fine for me, :)...so,klu u guys nak join and be part of my family members ,please do browse to my the other blog
www.helfinacorner.blogspot.com ....kat situ ada i update most of my project..so ,klu u guys nak buat part time ke...nak add2 income ke .. boleh roger,,kita sama2 buat,apa jua peluang to make money,kita grab and we share,,sama2 tolong bumiputra...

helfina



it takes a special smile to brighten my days,
it takes a warm and tender touch to melt the hurt way,
it takes a willing hand to help in time of need,
it takes a patient and caring heart needed,
it takes a friendly hug to dry up all my tears,
it takes a string shoulder to quiet my fears,
it takes a gentle spirit to bring peace and tranquility,
it even takes at times a very large humility,
it takes someone that is faithful and true,
hope u know by now,
IT TAKES YOU....


No comments: